Friday, October 28, 2011

It's Friday!!!!

Hey Ya'll it's FRIDAY!!! We FINALLY made through the week, and boy am I ready to start my weekend!!

So I have been working on my blog layout all week, which is why I haven't been "around". I think I have finally got it right! :) Please comne check it out and let me know what you think!? I would love to hear from you!


On another note... So I painted my nails the other day a pretty fall brown with a gold glitter overlay. And by day 2 (As ALWAYS) They were chipping and peeling! Anyone know any tricks or have ideas on how to make your nail polish last a bit longer ???

Also... I am SOOOOO excited about Halloween & Trick or Treat this year! Kaitlynn is finally old enough to really have fun and enjoy it. :) Plus, Her costume is ADORABLE if I do say so myelf! Check out my little Fairy Girl!!!


Well, That's all I got for today! Make it a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment