Thursday, October 13, 2011

Good Morning Friends,

Today I am going to talk a little about some things that are going on on my life right now.

Work is busier than ever, and is expected to get busier with two of my colleague's leaving next week. They both are moving on to bigger and better things, and I am so happy for them! Good Luck Michelle French! I am gonna miss you girl! It has been a blast working with you and hope that you keep in touch :)



I am also in the midst of planning my little girls 2nd Birthday Party. The date is Sunday October 16th. Great friends, family and food made by yours truly!!! What's on the menu you ask??

- Home Cooked Chile
- Hot Dogs on the Grill
- Fresh Veggie Tray
- Texas Caviar w/ Tortilla chips for dipping!
- Corn Bread
- Cup Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting! (can't wait to start baking!)

NEXT...

I am considering giving my Kitchen a MAKE OVER! I am seeing Red in my Future!!




I love the Red and Tan together!!! What do you think???

Well That's all for now Happy Thursday everyone :) Make it a great day!

1 comment: