Wednesday, October 12, 2011


Good morning Friends, And happy Wednesday!!! Here are some if the things I am loving today hope you enjoy :)

Fall Fashion

Loving this outfit!!!


Loving the curls!! Wish my hair would do this :)

Big Curls. Love the Hair!

Such a cute idea for baby's hospital clothes!

the clothes that baby came home in - how adorable!

Want to do this!!!

an old ladder for a shelf

I want this, Wonder how har it would be to make one myself ?!?!

LOVE This! Want it :)

Love Everything!!!

Fall.

And Most of All... I am Loving My Family!!! I want to wish my beautiful little girl a very Happy Birthday!!! Cannot beleive that you are 2 already! Mommy loves you baby girl <3


That's all for now.. Make it a great day everyone!!!

9 comments:

  1. that frame with the baby clothes = awesome idea! i'll hace to keep that in mind if/when i have children!

    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first outfit is very fun! Your little girl is so cute! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea with the baby shadow box :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I 'pinned' that same fall outfit on Pinterest earlier this week. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by from WILW to say hello. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same first outfit pinned on pinterest as well. classy and cute! and those curls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete