Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good morning Loves!
HAPPY TUESDAY!!! :) Can you believe that it is November 1st?! Where did October go??? 
So over the last weekend we decided to gut the kitchen and paint/re-decorate. Not long into scraping & peeling the wall paper border off the walls I knew it was going to be a long weekend! lol Remind me please never to intentionally put wall paper up again!! It's not completely finished, we still have to get the new floors put in... Which I couldn't be more excited about!!! I took a few snap shots of before and after photos. Take a look and let me know what you think!?

Before



After







As I mentioned before, there is still a little work to be done. But we are well on our way! I am seeing photo frames of black with photos that are black & white w/ a touch of red in them for decor! And for the valances, Black and white with paisly swarl design on them :) Something simple, but contemporary!

On another note.. I had a blast last night trick or treating with my wonderful family! I couldn't help but post a picture of my little Fairy Princess!



 I cannot beleive that another year has almost come to a close once again! Thanksgiving  & Christmas are right around the corner!!! O how I LOVE the Holidays!!!

Well that's all I have for now... Make it a great day!

XOXOXOXOXO

Crazy In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment