Friday, April 13, 2012

Meet the Girls!

So I was getting ready this morning and thinking about what I would blog about today when suddenly I realized... You have not yet met the Girls! These are my furry 4 legged other children :) Mandy, Miley, and Sadie.

Introducing... Sadie!





Sadie is our fist furry baby, we got her 8 years ago whe Adam and first started dateing back in 2004. She was such a sweet little puff ball then. :) Now, she is our little old lady, but she is just as sweet, and just as furry!

Next!! I would like you to meet Mandy Kitty...





She is our cute and cuddley, and sometime ornrey girl!

And Finally...There is our sweet Miley dog :)


She is a Beautiful yellow lab, that has a heart of gold! She is so good with our Kaity and loves her dearly <3 We couldn't ask for a better pup!





Well, There you have it! You have met the girls that I call my other children :) TGIF!!! Happy Friday 13th Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment