Thursday, April 12, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays

Good Morning Friends,

I am happy to be joining all of you for it's ok Thrusday!

It's ok, that I woke up late this morning b/c I couldn't drag my butt out of my nice warm bed! I love snuggleing up with my baby bug under the covers.

It's ok that I secretly go through with drawls if I don't make my weekly trip to Target! Will I be going tonite?!?!? I think so! lol

 

It's ok that I just came back from a long 3 day weekend and I already feel like I could use a vacation!

It's ok that every time I drop my little lady off at the sitter, my heart breaks a little b/c I wish that I could be home with her every day doing all the fun things they get to do...

It's ok to be overly excited about attending and 80's theme party this summer :)

To have a mild obsession with with Blake Shelton, even though I am happily married to the love of my life!



Happy Thursday Everyone!!!! Only 1 more day to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment