Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!





Hello Friends,

I haven't posted in a while for WIL Wednesdays... So Here goes!

1. Loveing that the time change happens this weekend! Yay for longer days and sunshine!!!!

2.I am also loving that I have a 3 day weekend, No work for me on Friday!!! Wahoo :)

3. Loving this Spring look

.Love this look for Spring!

4.
Cuuute!

5. Loving this photo
Adorable for a girl picture

6. Loving this photo op. So doingin this with Kaitlynn!
take a picture of your daughter in your wedding dress for her wedding day....  such a sweet idea

7. Spring Nails!!!!

 

8. Love this tan in a bottle! Works so well!



9. New found love!




10. And as ALWAYS, I am loving my wonderful husband and daughter more than anything!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment