Thursday, March 8, 2012

2012 Bridal Seminar

Hey Loves,

So, I had a busy weeked this last weekend... And now that I have a few mins I would like to give you the weekend hilights!

For those who do not know... My FABULOUS mother in law is a wedding planner/event coordinator in the Columbus and Hilliard area.. Every year her business holds a seminar with her vendors at the Hilliard Heritage Golf Club. (pictured below)


This is such a beautiful venue! And the staff there is AMAZING. She allows all brides and engaged couples to register and attend the seminar held by her and her vendors in order to help them with the sometimes overwhelming stages of planning their big day.

I love being a part of this each year, I usually am a model for her and help get things set up for the day with my sister-in-law. Here are a few pics of this years seminar. What a fun filled day :)

(Flowers by an Occasional Florist)










(Hair by Alicia)








(Photo Booth Fun by Shutterbooth)

(Models)









Can't wait until 2013!!!!!!

Note: Hey ladies, check out te Blog for Party Planners Plus:   http://partyplannersplus.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenn,
    Thank you for such a great review on your blog! We couldn't do it without the help you offer every year. It was so nice having your mom and and their this year, so excited about your mom getting married.

    Again, you are fabulous!
    Love your blog girl!

    Nora, PPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The young girl's yellow dress in the last photo reminds me of Belle!

    ReplyDelete