Friday, September 23, 2011


Happy Fall !!!


Good morning Firends, and Happy Friday!
Today I am going to share some of the things that I love about this time of year.
With Fall being my favorite time of year I just can't help myself! Hope you enjoy :)

I love that with the fall comes cooler weather

I love that football season is is full swing! (Goooo Buckeyes!)


I love that with the fall comes comfort foods! i.e (Chilli, soups, roasts ect) Yum!

I love that I can sit around a fire at night with my friends and family and relax! Great way to spend an evening! :)

I love that the holidays are right around the corner!!!

I love taking evening walks with the cool breeze blowing, and seeing all the colors of the leaves changing!

These are just a few things that I love about this time of year. Well, that's all for now.

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment