Friday, September 16, 2011



1.   You should always take time to     Laugh, Life is too short to sweat the small things .

2.    Sunshine      make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for  5PM_.

4.    Saturday   is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is   ??? .

6.  If I could, I would    Be a stay at home mom so that I wouldn't have to miss all of the fun and important things that my little girl does that means so much! ie.(walking, crawling, first words Ect)   .

7.  I rather like    eating breakfast for dinner.




Hope Everyone has a Great Weekend!! TGIF :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there lady~
    I had no idea you were blogging. How wonderful. I finally put up some new stuff at my blog this week. It's been almost 3 months since I've blogged. Pretty sad! Love your and you are doing an amazing job!! Talk to you soon!
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shauna! Ya I started up about a month or so ago. And I love it! Gives me something to do in my free time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely know what you mean. I took a few months off blogging ~ and I'm trying to get back in it. It has to help my shop sales somewhat.

    ReplyDelete