Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012!!!

Good morning world!!!!

Wow it has been a while.. I hope that you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas! Now, lets see if I can remember how to do this! lol

I figured I would start with something easy and fun!!! Christmas in photos!!! Who doesn't love Christmas?!?! And lets be honest, we all know how much I love pictures & picture taking!!!! So here goes...

It all Started with a Visit to Santa... And Christmas Lights..









Then a Little Cookie Baking!!!









(Christmas Eve) Making Cookies for Santa and his Riendeer!





1st Stop..Christmas Eve @ Gramma Ruby's















Christmas Morning (Santa Came!!!)













Then Christmas Brunch!!!





And Finally, We get to play with all the toys that family & friends, & of course Santa brought...







You know, there is NO greater gift then FAMILY!! I feel so lucky to have been able to share in the holidays with the best family in the world... MINE!!! Happy Holidays Everyone !



No comments:

Post a Comment