Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend in Pics!

Hello Loves,

Happy Monday!!!! I had a GREAT weekend. So I thought I would share with you some of the highlights!!!

Friday evening we spent time with my wonderful in-law's. We went to dinner and then back to their house for a visit! Love me some family time :)

Saturday I spent the morning cleaning and then went to a jewlery party in the late afternoon. Even got myself some new bling!



We again went out with my mother and father-in-law for a nice dinner to end the evening!

Sunday was another busy day of cleaning and then to the Frnklin County fair to watch my 5 neices and nephews show in 4H. We had a great time!

  

  

  
  
  

We had a blast!!! Excited to go back later this week for more show, fun and fair food!!!!

Thanks for joining me today... Make it a good one :)

Crazy In Love*

No comments:

Post a Comment