Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Good morning loves!!!

I know it's been a while since my last post, and I am sorry! Let me catch you up by giving you My weekend recap...

My weekend Started on Friday evening with som flower planting, Thanks to my wonderful hubby our beds look amazing!!!!





Saturday morning, was pool time with my little lady :)



Saturday evening was spent with a sick hubby and an tired water bug, and was also time to do my house cleaning.. I cleaned..cleaned again, and then cleaned some more!!!

Sunday afternoon I went to a Graduation party for my little cousin, and had a great time with family! Wow how time flies! CONGRATS AJ :)

happy graduation

After the Grad party I had a Jewelry party at home with great friends and family! Thanks Heather Warfield for a great party :)



With the busy day coming to an end, we finally went to a family cookout where we had good food, and a great time with family :) I couldn't think of a better ending for a great weekend!

Well that is all I have for now, make it a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment