Thursday, January 5, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays

Hello Friends It's Thursday!!!!! And I couldn't be happier to finally be at the end of the week. I am one day closer to spending the weekend with my wonderful family! <3

It's okay that I just came back from a week long holiday vaction on Monday and I am still feeling a little checked out at work!


It's ok that I went to an atm to draw out cash the other day totally forgot the pin number for  my card! FAIL

It's ok that I still get spooked after watching a scarey movie before bed! lol :)

It's ok to be a little afraid of change. Just don't let your scared feelings affect your ability to welcome it with open arms. You never know what the change could bring. It could be for the best!

It's ok I was caught doing a little jig while jamming to my Adele cd this am on the way to work! haha


It's ok that I cry everytime I watch SteelMagnolias.. Such a sad movie!!!


And it's ok that Santa had to eat flattened, crispy cookies & milk this year!! I am no Betty Crocker!!! lol


Well that's all for this fabulous edition of it's ok Thrusday!!! Hope you all have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment